Role: Social media marketing associate
Type: Paid, full time
Location: Remote, work from home
An opportunity to lead digital marketing at mKonnekt for its US clients. If you are passionate about social media marketing and interested in becoming a global digital marketer, then this is the job for you!
We believe in empowerment and giving responsibilities to young folks if they have the ambition and the drive to take it.
This role is likely to interest those who are entrepreneurial, like being in the thick of action and have the necessary perseverance to get things done despite infrastructural and logistical challenges as in a startup.
The job offers significant learning opportunity to start things from scratch and scale it up as the demand grows. In addition to a pay, there will be meaningful opportunity for career-growth and progression in line with the growth of the company.Above all, you’ll receive excellent mentorship from seasoned professionals with more than 20 years of combined experience in business and digital marketing.
Role & responsibilities:
• Own mKonnekt’s entire social media marketing including strategy and execution
• Help establish and manage brands of mKonnekt’s clients and mKonnekt
• Write blogs on different topics – ranging from client centric blogs to organic content for mKonnekt platform
• Lead engagement on twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and other social media for promoting clients and also mKonnekt
• Define and track metrics to measure success and business impact across all social media channelsNote: training will be provided on social media, as required
• Strong background in journalism and/or social media marketing
• Preferably 1-2 years of relevant work experience
• Good understanding and knowledge of different social media platforms
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in an unstructured startup environment
• Driven and self-motivated with ability to work independently towards tight deadlines
• Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency
• Bonus points for a business/management degree
How to apply:
Please clearly indicate the role you are applying for and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also send examples of your work such as links to social media channels – twitter, linkedin, facebook, Instagram, youtube, blogs etc. managed and/or owned. Please include in your resume – current/past employer name and academic institution name.